- This is the first in a series of episodes where I interview keynote speakers at the upcoming Cognitive Computational Neuroscience conference in September in Berlin.
- Thomas Naseralis summarizes the origins and vision of the CCN.
- Tim’s Neuroscience homepage:
- The papers we discuss:
- Generalisation of structural knowledge in the hippocampal-entorhinal system (referred to in the podcast at “The Tolman Eichenbaum Machine”)
- Human replay spontaneously reorganizes experience. (In press at Cell – below is an abstract for it from COSYNE 2018)