- Anna’s website: annawexler.com.
- Follow Anna on Twitter: @anna_wexler.
- Check out her documentary Unorthodox.
- The papers we discuss:
- Recurrent themes in the history of the home use of electrical stimulation: Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) and the medical battery (1870–1920).
- The Social Context of “Do-It-Yourself” Brain Stimulation: Neurohackers, Biohackers, and Lifehackers.
- Who Uses Direct-to-Consumer Brain Stimulation Products, and Why? A Study of Home Users of tDCS Devices.
- Mind-Reading or Misleading? Assessing Direct-to-Consumer Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices Marketed for Wellness and Their Ethical and Regulatory Implications.
- Anna mentioned consumerlab.com as a great place see what’s really in the supplements you take.
- p300 ERP component as a signature of a person’s reaction to a stimulus.