Jörn, Niko and I continue the discussion of mental representation from last episode with Michael Rescorla, then we discuss their review paper, Peeling The Onion of Brain Representations, about different ways to extract and understand what information is represented in measured brain activity patterns.
- Jörn’s lab website.
- Niko’s lab website.
- Jörn on twitter: DiedrichsenLab.
- Niko on twitter: KriegeskorteLab.
- The papers we discuss or mention:
- Peeling the Onion of Brain Representations. Annual Review of Neuroscience, 2019
- Representational models: A common framework for understanding encoding, pattern-component, and representational-similarity analysis. PLoS, 2017.